top of page
Policies and Rules
We hope these guidelines will make it a make it a more pleasant stay for everyone.
1. Reservations are subject to availability. Group Bookings are not available. Reservations can only be accepted by phone or email.
2. We reserve the right to refuse or discontinue service and move all reservations, as we deem necessary due to booking configurations.
3. Full payment is due upon arrival, by Visa MasterCard/Debit or cash, we DO NOT accept cheques. No refunds will be given for early
departures or for cancellations without 24 hours notice.
4. One family per RV is 2 adults and their dependent children. Extra adults are subject to a $3.00 charge per night.
5. CHECK OUT TIME is 11 a.m., unless pre-approved permission. If wanting to stay more nights - contact camp attendant for availability.
CHECK IN time is 2 p.m.
6. QUIET TIME is 10:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m., except if events are taking place on stage area.
7. Speed Limit is 10 km on all park roadways and is strictly enforced.
8. Only registered guests are permitted on the grounds of the campground after 10:00 p.m.
9. NO PARKING ON ROADWAYS OR GRASS with the exception in dry camping area. VISITOR PARKING is allowed on the gravel parking lot.
Parking is not allowed in vacant sites.
10. Only one RV per site, max 2 vehicles.
11. Alcoholic beverages/cannabis are not permitted in any public areas of the Campground.
12. AIR TIGHT SEWER ADAPTERS must be used if hooking up sewer hoses.
13. Bagged garbage is to be deposited in the dumpster located by the washrooms.
14. All RV's must meet campground standards for appearance.
15. RV sites are to be kept clean and tidy by campers while staying at the park. This includes picking up cigarette butts and garbage.
16. No laundry may be hung or displayed at your site.
17. Coin laundry available at the hotel - ask camp attendant for directions.
18. No RV skirting allowed unless approved by the park.
19. No building of steps, decks, vehicle tents or add a room without permission of the park.
20. Satellite dishes are not to be attached to park property or place on grass.
21. Propane BBQ's are to be kept off the grass. Portable propane fire pits may used on the gravel only. No open flame stoves are allowed on
picnic tables. No wood fires permitted.
22. No mats are allowed on the grass.
23. Washing, repairing, servicing or Re-fueling of RV's or motor vehicles is not allowed in the park unless prior permission is given.
24. Generators are not allowed.
25. Riding of skateboards is not allowed on the property.
26. Any damage to campground property will be charged accordingly.
27. Tents are not allowed in the park, only in dry camping area.
28. No smoking or eating is permitted in the washrooms.
29. Picnics not allowed unless you are a registered camper.
30. No storage of personal or commercial cargo trailers is permitted in the campground. However permission could be granted by the park
in designated area.
31. Pets are permitted but certain conditions apply. Dogs/cats MUST BE ON-LEASH AT ALL TIMES AND DOG BARKING CONTROLLED. Pets are
not to be left unattended on the site or in the RV (due to barking). Pets are not allowed in any building on the site. RV owners will be
charged to repair damage and/or clean up fee if dog poo is not picked up or damage done by the pet. Failure to abide by pet restrictions
can result in expulsion from the campground
If you have any questions or concerns please speak to camp attendant. Our phone number is 250-428-1882.
bottom of page